Daring Way ™ Workshops
“Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, but learning to dance in the rain.”
Yasmin Bhanji, MSc.MFT, RSW, Is proud to Present
The Daring Way ™ Workshops in collaboration with
Dr. Carolyn Anderson, RSW, Certified Daring Way ™ Facilitator
ABOUT THE DARING WAY ™
During the process we explore topics such as vulnerability, courage, shame, and worthiness. We examine the thoughts, emotions, and behaviors that are holding us back and we identify the new choices and practices that will move us toward more authentic and wholehearted living. The primary focus is on developing shame resilience skills and developing daily practices that transform the way we live, love, parent, lead.
Discover the Courage to Live Bravely
– A workshop of exploration and discovery –
Where would you like to live more bravely and more authentically? In your relationship? As a parent? At work? As a friend?
Based on the work of Dr. Brené Brown, the primary focus of this workshop will be exploring how a culture of scarcity (not enough time, not enough money, not feeling good enough) and comparison can result in us diminishing our lives by “armoring up” and distancing ourselves from one another. You will be invited to explore thoughts, emotions and behaviors that are holding you back and identify how new choices and practices can help you move toward more authentic and wholehearted living.
Discover the Courage to Rise Strong
– A workshop of exploration and discovery
Rising Strong™ is based on the simple physics of vulnerability: if we are brave enough, often enough, we will fall. This is a curriculum about what it takes to get back up and how owning our stories of struggle give us the power to write a daring new ending. Struggle can be our greatest call to courage and the clearest path to a wholehearted life.
What You’ll Learn In Rising Strong™
- The physics of vulnerability – ten guidelines for rising after a fall
- The power of story in our lives and how stories drive our emotions, thoughts, and behaviors
- How to reckon with emotion
- The major emotional offloading strategies and how they move us away from our values
- How and why emotional curiosity is the key to rising strong
- How to recognize and capture the stories we make up when faced with struggle
- What it means to rumble with emotions like shame, guilt, anxiety, blame, accountability, resentment, grief, forgiveness, and perfectionism.
- How to write our own daring endings to our tough stories
To Register: Info@PathwaysWellness.ca
Other Daring Way ™ Workshops
We love creating unique and tailored workshop, presentation and speaking experiences! If you would like to host a private presentation or a workshop, please contact Yasmin Bhanji at Yasmin@PathwaysWellness.ca or Carolyn Anderson at Carolyn@DiscoverBrave.com
PATHWAYS Wellness Center and Discover Brave’s workshops may be eligible for professional development funding from your workplace and/or for professional development credits from your workplace or professional association.