Areas of Specialization
“Obstacles do not block the path, they are the path.”
Please note: please feel free to contact us should you not see something on this list that you wish to address.
- Personal Growth and
- Self Esteem and
- Building Assertiveness
- Coping with Difficult
- Anger Management
- Feeling Stuck
- Performance Enhancement
- Sexual orientation / LGBTQ
- Adjustment to Disability/
- Health, Chronic Pain and Illness
- Spiritual Growth
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Motor Vehicle Accidents (MVA’s)
- Accidents and Injury
- Sexual Assault & Sexual Abuse
- Medical Trauma
- Childhood Trauma/Abuse/Neglect
- Witness of Abuse/Violence
- Victims of Crime
Who benefits from PATHWAYS Wellness Services?
- We work with individuals, couples and families of all ages, as well as working with groups.
- We work with people from all walks of life and are sensitive to an individual’s cultural norms, belief system, and lifestyle choices.
- We work with people who want a collaborative team approach to their wellness journey.